Sunday 6 March 2011

Hmmm...

It’s half 12 at night. The Bourne Identity is on TV, my girlfriend is crocheting a teddy bear for my newborn nephew Archie, and i’m at a loose end.

So I figured I’d start a blog.

More than anything, it’s an incentive to keep me pro-active. I reckon if I make a vow to myself (and you guys) to update this page frequently, then I had better get off my arse and find stuff to write about, be it gig news, releases, music recommendations, and maybe some home-made videos? Who knows?

Apparently it’s important in this day and age for independent musicians to have a busy web presence, so i have spent this last week promoting my new Some Songs EP (check it out on the website), and as a result I now have more web pages than Justin Beiber. Possibly.

I’m gonna keep this first blog short. It’s just for practice. While you’re waiting for another one, you should check out Josh T. Pearson. He’s awesome, if you like downbeat melancholy country songs. But hey, who doesn’t?

Al

1 comment: